Alice ‘tagged’ me, so I’m going to run with it. It looks fun.
She sent the questions with her answer, which you can find on her blog:
And now I’m next. If you are tagged on this post, you will need to pass the torch.
Questions and Answers
What were you doing five years ago?
May of 2003:
1. Teaching at the Hand Workshop
2. Weaving my first tallit
3. Showing my work at ‘shows’
4. Cooking at church on Wed. nights.
5. Serving on a Pastoral Nominating Committee at Hebron Presbyterian Church
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Meet with Richmond Times Dispatch folks at the studio
2. Teach weaving at Roseneath Studio
3. Finish “Pillars of the Earth”
4. Cut into that watermelon
5. Weave some of the new varigated yarn I just spun into the brown alpaca/silk warp
What are five snacks you enjoy?
3. Salted Macdonald’s french fried
4. Fresh, hot, home-made buttermilk biscuits
5. Scones with Double-Devon cream
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off debt
2. Build a house in the country with a driveway that snakes along a stream.
3. Help build the Technical School in Kenya – http://www.penuelministries.org
4. Give my husband a gift of lasar eye surgery
5. Build a Fiber Arts Center for teaching and promoting fiber arts
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Eating high fat foods
2. Being more inspired by deadlines than my muses
3. Not making my bed
4. Speaking before thinking- those of you who know me, know this!
5. Saying, “yes”
What are five places where you have lived?
5. North Carolina
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Fiber Artist
2. Medical Records Clerk
3. Insurance claims clerk
Which five people do you want to tag?
1. Margaret H http://lifeneedleworkandeverything.blogspot.com
2. Manasi http://yarnahoy.blogspot.com/
3. Peg http://talkingaboutweaving.blogspot.com
4. Maggie http://maggi.typepad.com/maggistitches/
5. Hazel B http://www.hazelbuys.com/